In this episode, hosts C-Goody and Kev-E-Fly hold it down by spinning an eclectic mix of music and covering the week’s top news headlines. Because I mean, what else are these two doing on a Saturday? Top stories include Toby Keith’s biggest fan, reasons why you should always budget your time well, a story about the “sheriff” of Washington county, why old people hate young people, the worst way to break into a restaurant, and finally the worst thing you can leave behind at the scene of a crime.
They also hint at the fact that there’s a NEW cast member joining the show next week. Who on earth is this person? I suppose you’ll have to tune in to find out.
- “As Good As You (C-Goody Remix)” by Krisoff Krane
- “Piece of Me” by Tricky
- “On A Lonely Start” by Jon Solo & The Incomparable Shakespeare
- “Seasons” by CunninLynguists featuring Masta Ace
- “Mild Confusion” by Tamaryn
- “Playita” by Land of Talk
Tune into the KeYMN show every Saturday at 11 a.m, or check out the show archives.