After a two week hiatus, The Mairinator, C-Goody, and Kev-E-Fly return with a look at some seriously serious news, and a delightfully diverse mix of music. Hot topics this week include news from Florida: where we meet a woman who had a kiss on her list, and we learn the best way to get a sports car. We also learn what happens when you don’t clean up after your dog, the best place to hide shrimp, and everyone gets confused by a prescription drug paste smeared on coloring book pages.
Elsewhere the gang talks about the Jersey Shore and Desperate Housewives, because it’s a high brow radio show that demands to be taken seriously, and Mairin almost melts because it’s so hot in the studio.
- Flava In Ya Ear by Craig Mack
- Rolling In The Deep by John Legend
- We Share Our Mothers Health by The Knife
- Get Ignorant by Cunninlynguists
- Leif Erickson by Interpol
- Think You Can Wait by The National
Tune into the KeYMN show every Saturday at 11 a.m, or check out the show archives.