Today’s news update | Northfield man dies of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning

A 36-year-old Northfield man has died of what police believe was carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to Northfield Deputy Police Chief Chuck Walerius, on Saturday morning, police received a report about an unresponsive male, Spaquito Collins, in a car in his garage. The car was still running. When officers arrived they found a woman at the residence performing CPR on Collins. Attempts by the woman and emergency response officials to revive Collins failed. The woman at the residence had been awoken by carbon monoxide detectors sounding off. Walerius says it appears Collins had been intoxicated, came home and was able to get his car in the garage, and then passed out.

Click to listen!

Listen for news updates on-air at 6, 7, 8, Noon, 3 & 5

(Please spread the word!  RECOMMEND to your Friends below)

Aviary northfieldretirement-org Picture 1