-Councilor Buckheit Presentation
REPORTS FROM THE MAYOR AND COUNCILMEMBERS
Public Comments: Persons commenting on consent agenda items only may use this opportunity to speak. Speakers must identify themselves by providing their name and address and completing a comment card. Comments are limited to two (2) minutes. Agenda items below are approved by one motion unless a Council member requests separate action. All items approved by majority vote unless noted.
1. Motion – Review of City Disbursements
2. Resolution 2012-044 – Authorizing execution of DEED grant for Key property redevelopment
3. Resolution 2012-045 – Adopt Assessments – 2012 Street Reconstruction Project
4. Resolution 2012-046 – Authorize sale of bonds for 2012 Street Reconstruction Project
5. Resolution 2012-047 -Northfield Pay Plan Matrix
6. Motion – Approve Community Event permit and Lease Agreement for Riverwalk Market Fair
7. Motion – Approve Miscellaneous/Concessions License for Northfield Senior Citizens for the Popcorn Wagon on Bridge Square
8. Resolution 2012-048- Approve O’Reilly Auto Parts request for subdivision of property at 1000 Highway 3 South
NOTE: added item 8a. Declaring week of May 20th – 26th as EMS week
OPEN PUBLIC COMMENTS
Persons may take one opportunity to address the council for three (3) minutes on a topic not on the agenda. No notification of the mayor is required. However, speakers are asked to complete a comment card. Persons wanting a response to a question must submit the question in writing to the recording secretary. Questions must include name, address and phone number.
Please submit name and address to the recording secretary before the meeting or prior to the start of the regular agenda. The Mayor will ask you to speak after the staff report on the item. Please be respectful of the public’s and the council’s time. Members of the public wishing to speak may be asked to:
Speak only once for no more than two (2) minutes on the topic unless the speaker is addressed by the council;
To identify your relationship to the topic (interested citizens included);
To have a spokesperson or two for your group to present your comments.
9. Ordinance No. 933 – First Reading of an ordinance amending the rental code – Chapter 14 Article III Rental Housing
10. Motion – Receive Domestic Partner Registry
11. Items related Public Safety Center Project:
a. Resolution 2012-049 – Call for public hearing CIP bonds for project
b. Resolution 2012-050 – Establishing PSC capital project fund