CALL TO ORDER
_____Rossing ______ Buckheit ____Imm ____Nakasian _____ Pownell _____Zweifel
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
Please submit name and address to the recording secretary before the meeting or prior to the start of the regular agenda. The Mayor will ask you to speak after the staff report on the item. Please be respectful of the public’s and the council’s time. Members of the public wishing to speak may be asked to:
Speak only once for no more than two (2) minutes on the topic unless the speaker is addressed by the council;
To identify your relationship to the topic (interested citizens included);
To have a spokesperson or two for your group to present your comments.
1. Items related to Council Candidates for Ward 4 Vacancy
b. Discussion and selection
c. Resolution 2012-100 – Appointment of candidate to Fourth Ward Council Seat
2. Resolution 2012-101 – Refuse Contract Approval
Public Comments: Persons commenting on consent agenda items only may use this opportunity to speak. Speakers must identify themselves by providing their name and address and completing a comment card. Comments are limited to two (2) minutes. Agenda items below are approved by one motion unless a Council member requests separate action. All items approved by majority vote unless noted.
3. Motion – Review of City Disbursements
4. Resolution 2012-102 – Request for Grant Extension for the Transit Hub Project
5. Resolution 2012-103 – Approve Premises Permit Application for Northfield Hockey Association to conduct gambling at Carbone’s Pizza at 620 Water Street