KYMN offers a wide variety of local programs to inform, entertain and serve the Northfield community — both those in town and those who want to stay connected with the town of “cows, colleges and contentment”. We’re local radio with a global reach!
Here is a current list of local programs. Some of them are available after they air as audio files / podcasts so that KYMN fans can listen to them at any time. You can also view the KYMN program schedule .
- ArtZany! with Paula Granquist – Fridays at 9 a.m., repeat Saturdays at 9 a.m.
- Fine Tune with Wendy Nordquist – Sundays at 6 p.m.
- KeyMN Radio with Kevin Krein – Saturdays at 10 a.m.
- Kid Talk with Todd Thompson – Thursdays at 6 p.m.
- Law Review with Dave Hvistendahl, J.D. – Tuesdays at 6 p.m.
- Raider Wrap with Dusty Budd – Saturdays at 10 a.m.
- Sing Along Saturdays with Todd Thompson – Saturdays once a month
- Technology Trends with Tim Freeland. Daily at 8:35 and 12:10
- The Long Way Home with Will Healy – Sundays at 7 p.m.
- The Unexpected Caregiver with Kari Berit – Thursdays at 11 a.m. replayed Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Think Twice with Tracy Davis – Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Wayne Eddy Affair – Monday through Thursday at 9 a.m., Fridays at 9:30 a.m.
- Welcome to Wellness with Dan Corbett, D.C. – Wednesdays at 6:50 a.m.
- What’s Happening Downtown with Rob Schanilac – Fridays at 8:45 a.m., repeat Satudays at 8:45 a.m.